Making Karaoke Video on Sony Vegas is simple and easy if you know the basic steps. It just needs a little hard work in the beginning but once you familiarize the steps, you can do a lot of video karaoke as fast as you can. Just follow the simple steps below.
1. Open the Sony Vegas and create a video karaoke project.
2. Insert two audio tracks for the project, one is for non-vocal audio, the other is for the audio with vocal. Put the non-vocal audio to audio track 1 and the audio with vocal to audio track 2.
3. Play the audio with vocal and create a marker for every word in the song.
4. Insert Video Track to the project. Put the video or photos to the video track.
5. Add four video tracks to the project. One for the normal text on the Top Line, one for the highlighted text on top line, one for normal text on the bottom line, and one for the highlighted text on the bottom line.
6. Create four karaoke text presets. One for the normal text on the Top Line, one for the highlighted text on top line, one for normal text on the bottom line, and one for the highlighted text on the bottom line.
7. Plot the lyrics on the video track using the presets for each video track.
8. Create presets for the Karaoke Effect. One for the Top line and one for the bottom line. Apply the karaoke effect to Top line then to the bottom line.
9. Save the project using the title of the song.
10. Render the project as VCD or DVD.
There is a free ebook for step by step procedure on making video karaoke in Sony Vegas available Free Karaoke Tutorials. The tutorial works perfectly on all Sony Vegas application including the latest Sony Vegas 9.0. The steps are easy to follow since it consists mostly of graphical presentation.
The Author has created several karaoke video using sony vegas software. For more information please visit at Free Karaoke, Free Karaoke Download sites.